Sunday, August 25, 2013

Aquamarine #7

Whew it's been crazy around here lately!  My plethora of scrapping time has all but evaporated (knew it was too good to last!) ... BUT I have finally finished a Mid-Week-Mojo challenge by the deadline!  Which is the very first time in the 3 years or so that I've been following it...is that sad?...oh well, such is the fate of an USAF wife/ young childrens' mother ;-) - point is I have finished one now.

I was trying to figure out how to recreate the crepe paper strip look - since I didn't have any - but nothing else quite looked right, the design really needs that texture.  Then @ Target I found an American Craft's collection...Dear Lizzie I think... & it had crepe paper in it!  The colors were perfect for scrapping Erin's journey in Pixie Hollow :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment