Monday, March 3, 2014

Mid-Week Mojo Rose

I still have quite a lot of the Pink Paislee collection & while it was serendipitous for new baby gift, it really isn't my style.  So I decided I'd use it to make an end-of-year teacher gift.  I found this beautiful mini album display in an antique bronze faux finish that matches the paper collection perfectly.  I figure it's small enough to not take up much space on the teacher's desk but would also work in her home if she so chooses.

The display is for 6 x 6 pages which is a new challenge for me (& I thought the 8 x 10 frame was small!); it also has 10 pages which is perfect for a mid-week mojo series ;-).   I tried to somewhat simplify the sketch(es) to not overwhelm the size or pictures that will (hopefully) eventually be put in.




3 down, 7 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment