Sunday, April 6, 2014

Mid-Week Mojo Roundup

So we have had a rough couple weeks around here: pneumonia (in an asthmatic 3yr old, oh fun), a concussion (someone should've told their kid he was playing soccer not tackle football, grr!), 3 bouts of stomach flu & Crohn's flare-up - UGH!  Thus got way behind in Mid-Week Mojo entries but I finally caught up :-)

#8 As you may remember, I'm doing a mini-album for Erin's teacher but most of the pages were turning out very girly & I wanted to make sure she had some options for her husband's photos with their daughter.  Their colors are pink & grey with yellow accents so I tried go for a yellow & grey color scheme but it looked boring & forced so I added the flower & brad for a pop.  I love this brad, a little sad to give it up but it goes perfectly with the title!  This was one of my favorite sketches of the series but (I think) much harder to work in this 6 x 6 size.  I need to redo this sketch in my traditional 12 x 12 format :-)


#7 These pre-embossed papers from Graphic 45 are so fun & perfect for a "shabby chic" style but could also work for a lot of other styles with different PP, gotta love versatility :-)  The title banner from American Crafts is the perfect complement to the Pink Paislee paper & certainly a true sentiment for any mother.
#5 More paper from the Graphic 45 collection, when I saw these clocks I knew I had to do a 'time flying' page for the album - seriously where do all those months & years go?! :-P.  Originally I had these neat metal wings to put on either side of 'flies' but didn't really have room, this 6 x 6 size is really cramping my style.  For a simple journaling spot, I water distressed & color sprayed some lined paper from the Pink Paislee collection.  I don't know where that random string came from :-/

So know that makes 8 down, 2 to go ...and as long as everyone remains healthy & safe I have several more projects to share :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment