Monday, July 28, 2014

Pansy #4

As usual sketch for Mid Week Mojo is here.  I had a totally different idea (& pictures) for this week's sketch but time & other considerations got in the way so I came up with this instead:


I haven't decided if I like this one or not, I used Echo Park Reflections (by Lori Whitlock) which I love but the side paper came out a little overpowering I think.  I recently realized that in 3 pure Disney albums I haven't said why we love it so much.  This section of the phrases paper summed up our two biggest reasons for going so I wanted to highlight them using Distress Markers as watercolors but I think it overwhelms the actual journaling which reads "Walt Disney credited with saying he built the resorts for families young & old to come & enjoy each other away from the "real" world.  For us this certainly holds true, we love to absorb into the full world focused only on each other".

No comments:

Post a Comment