Thursday, July 24, 2014

Park pictures redux

For the oh so few that would be interested here are the rest of the park pictures from the grand re-entry into dSLR experiment. :-)




And uploader is still randomly rotating pictures, just perfect... oh well this is Erin & I looking over the railing into the water (looking for the turtles who live there of course :-P).  Erin asked why the water was "cloudy" so I explained the basic of reflection & diffusion to her - which then gave me the idea to try & get a picture of the reflection.  Again I know it could be a lot better but I kinda like it.













 Now tell me isn't this one of the cutest little boys you've ever seen?!  That sweet little half smile melts me every time & boy does he know how to turn it on.  We are in t-r-o-u-b-l-e here in about 10 years or so!








My very bad attempt at a self-shot, my scrunched up half- face making it look even worse.  If I could just crop myself out though it's not a terrible shot of the boy though ;-)









Erin insisted that she try to get a picture of us & then Dillon kissed me at the last second :-P












More Erin shots: her brother's bottom half & my top half (making me look like I have a thick neck & no chin yay! - asked her why & she says "well that's what you gave me to work with but I've seen worse!" okkkay no more Mulan for you girl)






After the reflection in the river shot, I decided I wanted more water pictures but in brighter light.  And still feeling trepidation about expensive camera in sand & salt water I opted for one of out many splash pads instead.






& finally I leave you with cherry face ...

No comments:

Post a Comment